Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15, 2010

Brand new layout today!! I've been working for the past several hours getting it all step up and I think it looks awesome!! It's my only real update today, but I would just like to point out that this is the first new layout I've had, in like a year and half, that didn't come with a complete overhaul of this website. You guys should be proud!

That said, I did change a couple things. I reorganzied the pages for my short stories, awards and layouts.

Something else I did today was create a Twitter account for AMC called amc_updates. So if you're on twitter, you should definitely follow me and I will follow you back. I only plan on using that account for updates for AMC and Hanfic related announcements.

Another place for you guys to stay up-to-date with what I'm up to is by checking out my livejournal. I post there more often then I post here.

Lastly, I have a status update for you all on Is It Too Late?. I have finished my revisions and passed it on to Brits for a second pair of eyes. Once I get it back from her, I will read through it again then I'll be ready to start posting the story. I can't wait for you guys to read this story!!

I will end this update with a couple shameless plugs:

  • Christmas Time - the first round of signups don't begin until October, but there is a form on the site for people to let me know they are interested in participating this time around. I'm going to be doing things a little differently this year and I'm looking for roughly 14 stories.
  • Hanfic Event Calendar - curious about what's going on or coming up in the Hanfic world? I put together a calendar with that information. Current calendar entries include dates for: Boomerang (Hanfic Big Bang) due dates, Christmas Time sign ups, due date and posting, NaNoWriMo, 100Hanson 5 for 5 Drabble Challenge, The Spark Inside suggestions, sign ups and due dates