Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011

Another week, another update! Though, sadly, it is a small one again. It's just Chapter 3 of Third this week.

I had every intention of working on Office Escapdes but the week got away from me and I didn't write anything. Next week though... *crossing my fingers*

Despite my lack of fiction updates for you guys, I have made some only changes. As you all know, I have been posting my drabbles and short stories on my livejournal shy_of_reality, but this week I decided to create amc_lj, a new lj community to post my chapter stories on. The reasoning behind this new community is that my website (for who knows what reason) seems to deny access to people and there isn't anything I can do about that.

So you should definitely join the new community (or watch it...), but you can also just follow my @amc_updates twitter and get tweets whenever I update either lj accounts.

Before I say goodbye for another week, I want to remind you all that tomorrow is the last day to vote over at The Hanficcy Awards so go get your vote on!