Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011

Happy July everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the last week, I know I did. I spent the first part of the week with my family at the coast and then spent the rest of the week home on vacation from my family. It's was very nice and relaxing.

So today I come with more than just another chapter of Third, which has been posted here for your reading pleasure (and will show up on AMC on LJ shortly).

The other update today is one that I've been promising would come for weeks and weeks and week... well Zac has finally come... err... I mean, the episode has finally arrived! That's right, there is a brand new episode of Office Escapades. It's so new that I finished it about two hours ago and will be posted on my LJ after I upload this post.

So enjoy the updates and have a great week.