Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010

I almost updated last night, but I forced myself not to. Because if I do it once, I'll be tempted to do it again and before we know it, I would be posting chapters back to back, which wouldn't be bad for you guys, but it would defeat the purpose of spreading the chapters out.

But anyway, I have a couple updates for you guys:
  • If I Don't Kill Him First - posted chapter 9 yesterday and a playlist/soundtrack on Monday
  • Christmas Time LJ - made this community to go with the Christmas Time site since some people's computers don't like my domain
And last but not least, I have a brand new chapter of Is It Too Late? for you guys! So go check it out and sign the guestbook or comment on my lj.

P.S. Thank you to Nat (x3), Mel (x2) and Kit for signing the guestbook (I will get better at the thanks, I promise)