Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010

Happy Wednesday all! I'm pretty awake considering it's 7:18am, I've only been up this early a handful of times this summer, but the school year has finally begun and the weather has made it easy to go back since it's been so rainy. (Wow that was weird sentence, but I don't feel like editing it so, we'll just live it like it is).

I've decided to attempt NaNoWriMo again this year. My first (and only) attempt was back in 2006 with my story When It All Falls Apart, but I think I got maybe two chapters written during tht time and it took me another year or so to finish it.

I have a pretty good idea of what story I'm going to work on, but who knows. I really need to sit down and think about which story I want to work on and which one I have the most ideas for and what not.

If you're planning on doing NaNoWriMo this year, you should definitely check out the new Hanfic NaNoWriMo Writers United community on LJ. Everyone is encouraged to join and post any resources they come across.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys came here for another update of Is It Too Late?, so I'll tell you Chapter 3 has been posted. I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to hear what you guys think!

Thanks to Mel for signing the guestbook last week!