Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010

Hey everyone! I'm back with the final update of September!! Last week's Seattle Hanson concert was so much freaking fun!! You can read all about my experience in a post I made on my lj. I also wrote a new drabble and posted it on my LJ (I'm too lazy to move it over here right now hahaha), it's called Enjoying the View and stars Zac and Taylor.

I added a new award to the award page today for the Sprints Extravaganza that Jen hosted for the Hanfic Sprints. It was three nights of competition (seeing who could write the most) and I came in third place!! WOOHOO!!!

Anyway, I have a brand new chapter of Is It Too Late? for you guys! We're almost to the end of this short, yet sweet story. Can't wait to get your guys' thoughts on it.

Don't forget that every Friday Nat and I update our collaboration If I Don't Kill Him First. So make sure you check it out--join the community if you have an LJ or bookmark it and remember that updates come Friday!

So peace out until next week!

P.S. If you're interested in taking part in this year's Christmas Time collection, you might consider filling out an interest form on the main site or the LJ and or join the LJ community. There will be a perk come October.