Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6, 2010

Happy October!! We have finally entered my favorite month of the year haha. Got lots of stuff for you guys today!! So let's get started.
  • Chapter 7 of Is It Too Late? is up and ready for you guys to read! I will be posting the last chapter next week!
  • I posted the drabble I mentioned last week on here, it's called Enjoying the View, it's available in HTML as well as PDF
  • I also posted a brand new short story I wrote last week and is called Our Little Secret, it's available in LJ and HTML
  • Nat and I have also posted a brand new chapter of If I Don't Kill Him First last Friday and posted a new extra on Saturday. We will be posting a new chapter this Friday.
Anyway, that's all I have for you all today. I signed up to do the Trick-or-Treat: A Hanfic Halloween Challenge and I finished my short story for it too. I will be posting it at the end of the month after it's posted on the site.

P.S. If you're interested in taking part in this year's Christmas Time collection, you might consider filling out an interest form on the main site or the LJ and or join the LJ community.