Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011

Well don't I suck.... it's been four months since I last updated this site... granted, I spent most of that time working on my story for The Spark Inside: Spring 2011, which I finished in time and is posted for you all to enjoy. You guys can read it all right now by visiting the archives at the TSI site or you can read it as I post chapter by chapter here on AMC. It's up to you guys, all I ask is that you let me know what you think!

Because I was busy writing (and working), I didn't get a lot of updating done over the past few months, but I do have some new stuff for you guys (though if you've visited my LJ in the last few months none of this will be new for you). So here are those updates for you guys:

Long Stories
  • Office Escapades - posted Episode Five: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - HTML or LJ
  • Third - posted the Prologue and Chapter 1 - HTML
Drabbles
  • Denial - Zac, Rated PG - HTML or LJ
  • Good Morning - Zac, Rated R - HTML or LJ
  • Ice Cold - Zac, Rated R - HTML or LJ
  • Sundae Interrupted - Zac, Rated R - HTML or LJ
I also want to say thanks to whoever nominated me for the Thieves & Liars Awards back in March. I was nominated for several categories: Best Finished Novel - If I Don't Kill Him First, Best Collaboration - If I Don't Kill Him First, Best Title - If I Don't Kill Him First, Best Taylor Story - Is It Too Late?, Best Author. I walked away with two awards, 2nd Place for Best Collaboration and 3rd Place for Best Author. So thanks to everyone who voted! You can check out my pretty awards on the awards page.

And speaking of awards, I will no shamelessly promote by new awards site called The Hanficcy Awards. Nominations begin this Sunday (June 5) and end the following Saturday (June 11). Voting begins Sunday the 12th and ends on Saturday the 18th. I'm really looking forward to the awards and I can't wait to see how many people get involved!

I will close today, by letting you guys know that now that I've finished Third, I am going to get back to working on Aloha. I have a few chapters left to write and then I'll be revising it and hopefully have it out to you guys before the end of summer. I can't wait for you guys to read it!

Have a great week and check back next week for Chapter 2 of Third!