Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011

So, uh... happy 2011? haha I'm so sorry guys, I haven't had a moment to update this site in over a month. I started a full time job and that has taken away most of my time. Plus anything I've had to post, I've posted on my livejournal. Today I'm home sick from work (nasty cold has swept through and my whole department is out today) and figured as long as I'm feeling up to it, I'd go ahead and do updates here.

I guess I'll start with the status of Aloha. It's pretty much exactly where it was at the end of November, except that I decided that Chapter 11 is finished. I'm trying to get back into the groove of working on that story because I really want to get it finished and posted for you guys. So wish me luck!

Despite my lack of writing Aloha, I have been kicking writing's ass of late. So here is everything that I have for you guys.

Long Stories

  • Office Escapades - a new story I'm working on that is made up of 10 episodes. The first four have been posted and new ones will be posted on my LJ before they make it here. - HTML or LJ
Short Stories
  • Getting Even With Aunt Mitchie - a rated R Zac oneshot that I wrote for Rebekah as a thank you gift for helping me with Nat and Brits stories - HTML or LJ
  • Identity Crisis - a rated R Taylor oneshot that I wrote for Nat's Christmas present - HTML or LJ
  • You're Enough - a rated Zac oneshot (with a little extra) that I wrote for Brits' Christmas present. It's the sequel to Let You Go - HTML or LJ
Drabbles
  • Daddy - Isaac, Rated G - HTML or LJ
  • Don't Break the Dishes - Zac, Rated R - HTML or LJ
  • Laundry - Zac, Rated PG-13 - HTML or LJ
  • MMM Juicy - Zac, Rated PG-13 - HTML or LJ
  • Secrets of the Night - Zac, Rated PG-13 - HTML or LJ
  • Something Fun - Zac, Rated PG-13 - HTML or LJ
  • Yeah - Zac, Rated PG-13 - HTML or LJ
See? I've been pretty dang busy! Anyway, enjoy the rest of your evening and let me know what you think!