Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011

We've reached the end of July and it seems fitting to end Third now as well. So Chapter 10 and the Epilogue are up for your reading pleasure. I have also uploaded a PDF of the story if you'd rather read it all at once.

I have a few other announcements for you guys this week:

The first is that I'm writing a collaboration with my friend Rebekah called Full Count. Starting this coming Monday (August 1st) we will be posting the story on our lj community reb-fullcount. Here's the summary:
Ball One - they meet in a bar and hook up
Ball Two - he likes her
Ball Three - she likes him
Strike One - he plays baseball
Strike Two - her dad is his coach
Now that we've got you interested, make sure you go join/watch the community or bookmark it.

My second announcement is that I've entered the world of Harry Potter fanfiction and you can read my stories on my lj community (yes another one...) iwant2baweasley.

My last announcement is one that is a work in progress. Due to finances, I'm going to have to let go of break-my-fall.org for awhile so I'm working on finding a new temporary home for AMC. I haven't worked out all the details yet, but as long as you follow my twitter account @amc_updates or one of my ljs shy_of_reality or AMC on LJ you'll stay up to date. I hope to have it all figured out by the middle of August.

I'm not sure if I'll update this site before then, so make sure you check out full count which will be updated every Monday. Enjoy!