Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Home For Everything

It's been a very long and tiring process, but everything has been moved to their new locations before break-my-fall.org closed!!

I want to apologize first for the craziness that has become A Million Contradictions and all of it's subsites. It baffles me that there are fewer options now for non-domain based websites than there were back in the day.

Before I get to the links to where things are now located, I'll tell you that Rebekah and I have been posting new chapters of our story Full Count every Monday since the beginning of August. So if you haven't taken the time to check it out, please do. And don't forget to comment! Comments = Happy Bekahs!

Ok, on to the hopefully not too confusing list of where things are now and what you'll find there.

amcfanfic@blogspot (this site) - this will act as the central hub for all of my sites, if I update one of the other sites, I will post here. This site will also play host to all the awards I've won (via a link to a folder in my photobucket) and have links to where you can find stories.

shy_of_reality@lj - for the last year or so, I have been posting my short stories and drabbles to this lj and I will continue doing that. The only difference is that these stories will only be available there, the short stories might be made into PDFs but the drabbles won't.

amc-lj@lj - AMC on LJ was created as a place to post my chapter stories and it will remain that way. Currently only Third and Is It Too Late? are available on there, but any new chapters stories I post will be posted there.

Christmas Time - I made the announcement earlier today via twitter that Christmas Time is going totally livejournal this year at the community I made last year hanficchristmas@lj. I've already made a post at the community about the changes and announced that the 2011 Christmas Collection will be called "A Very Hanson Christmas," visit the lj to get more information.

Flirty Quips - my adult hanfic site is now located on wordpress.com, don't plan on adding anything more to it.

Hanfic Awards - the new archive home of all the award sites I've run: Hanficcy Awards, Feel What I Dream Awards and the Last Story Standing; also located on wordpress.com. The site isn't up 100%, but it's close enough to count.

Hayley's Hanfic - has moved back to it's rightful home on AITP.org

I think that is everything, but you guys can always check out @amc_updates on twitter if you need to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment