Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 13, 2010

The day has come and no I'm not talking about the Hanson song. This morning before work I posted the very last chapter, the Epilogue, of my story Is It Too Late?. I know I finished it in July, but I'm feeling that sad yet happy it's all over feeling (though that might be a side effect from almost being finished with If I Don't Kill Him First).

I want to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my first Taylor story, even if you guys didn't comment. I'd love to hear what you all think about the ending and the whole story in general.

So what's next for me? I don't have a lot of updates lined up for the next few months (save for weekly updates of If I Don't Kill Him First). I will be back near the end of the month to post the short story I wrote for the Trick-or-Treat: A Hanfic Halloween Challenge, but then it'll be quiet for the month of November since I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year. Then in December I will be hosting the Christmas Time 2010 Collection as well as posting my short stories for that here.

Spearking of Christmas Time, early signups start October 17 and close on October 23 at 11:59PM EST. Signups will then reopen for another week from November 21 thru the 27th. Then they will be closed for good. I will be posting links to the sign up and submission forms on both the site and the LJ community. So stayed tuned.

For NaNoWriMo, I am tackling a story called Aloha and the site is up for you guys to check out. The plot synopsis has changed, but I've decided to leave it the way it is until I've finished the story. Things are coming together quite well and if all goes as planned (aka finish it in November and edit it in December) I should be able to start posting the story come January.

Well I guess this is it for now, I probably won't be updating this site as much as I have been during the last few months. I will try to check in every now and again, but come November, I will most likely only post to my LJ, so if you want to find out how the writing is going, be sure to bookmark my LJ or add me as a friend, I am shy_of_reality on there.

P.S. Don't forget, Nat and I update our story If I Don't Kill Him First every Friday! And sometimes we add little extras here and there. We will be posting every Friday and plan to post the Epilogue of the story on December 31st. We also plan to make a few surprise chapter posts, but you'll have to wait and see when those happen ;) The story is on LJ so make sure you bookmark it and or join the community. And don't forget to let us know what you guys think!