Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13, 2010

My exciting update for today has nothing to do with my writing (though I'm doing quite well and hoping to break 30k tonight!). Everything I have for you guys today is from a certain Aussie friend of mine that you guys might remember.... that's right, I'm talking about Hayley!

I know many of you (including myself, Nat and Brits) were sad to see Hays go and her site to go down as well. Everytime I saw somebody asking about her stories, I would send her an email about it. Finally, she agreed to send me a few stories to put up, but she had to find them first.

So why am I telling you all this? Well she found the stories and I've posted them!!! You can find her stories over at Hayley's Hanfic. So what stories did she send me? Regrets, which is finished, and He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, which isn't finished. I also posted a couple short stories of hers that were online.

Make sure you sign her guestbook and let her know how much you love her stories!!