Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12, 2010

Sorry it's been nearly a month since I last updated here. Sorry about that. With a total word count of 51,000 words during November, I officially won NaNoWriMo! I'm about 1/2 done writing Aloha and I hope to get back at it after the new year maybe sooner if I can find a spare minute.

Today is the official launch day of Memories, the Christmas Time 2010 collection. The first story has been posted and it happens to be one of mine. I will post it here eventually, but for now you can read my story at the Christmas Time site or the LJ communitY.

I wrote 5 short stories for the collection and I'm excited for you guys to read them!

Before I say goodnight, I'll remind you that Nat and I are in the final stretch for our story If I Don't Kill Him First so if you haven't read it yet, you should get on it! There are only three chapters and an epilogue left for us to post!

Alright time for me to go to bed. So get on with your reading and I can't wait to see what you guys think!