Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010

Seeing as it is the last day of 2010, I figured I should post the stuff I've been putting off for a month or so. Before I get to that, however, I have a very important announcement: Nat posted the epilogue of our story If I Don't Kill Him First this morning! You can click the name of the story and read it at the livejournal community we setup for it or you can download a PDF version of the story here.

I've also finally gotten around to adding my NaNoWriMo winner badge added to the Awards page.

In addition to those updates, I've posted the stories I wrote for Christmas Time / christmastime @ lj as well as one of the stories I'm writing for friends for Christmas (I've only finished one... the others will be posted when they are finished...)
  • Jingle Bells (Taylor, R, Is It Too Late? short) - HTML - LJ
  • Labor of Love (Zac, PG/PG-13) - HTML - LJ
  • Promises (Zac, PG) - HTML - LJ
  • Sir Nicholas, the Noble (Isaac, G) - HTML - LJ
  • Up On the House Top (Zac, G) - HTML - LJ
  • Zac and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Christmas (Zac, PG) - HTML - LJ
I think that's everything I have for you guys. Enjoy your New Years Eve (though most of you will have already started 2011 by the time I finish this post). I'll end this with some stuff to look forward to in 2011 from me.
  • Aloha being finished, revised then posted (hopefully by March)
  • possibly another Nat/Becca collaboration
  • more short stories
  • more drabbles